Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey hey~~ I found a new place yesterday in Pyramid, Asian Avenue there.. Its a newly opened Korean shop called 'Kimchee'.. Why do I wanna intro to you all?? Coz the owner is hot~!! hahaha.. well, why do I say he's hot? For starters, he is a KOREAN.. a leng chai Korean.. How many Korean you see are ACTUALLY leng chai la? besides the ones on the tv.. and also.. HE SPEAKS ENGLISH.. somehow, its so bloody attractive wei.. hahhaa.. And then he was super friendly to us.. he taught us how to eat 'Korean style'.. (I'll teach you all if we go for Korean meals one day).. And he also treated us one more dish cause one of my friend cannot tahan spicy.. so we told him and ta-da..!!we got one meal on the house.. I tell you, its a benefit to kenal kenal the owner of ANY restaurants.. got special treatment punya.. hehehe.. And he will be having his grand opening this Friday, so everyone that came and support will get 'something' free.. not quite sure what la.. hahhaa.. But I'll be there~~!! heheh.. coz he is there ba.. HAHAHHAA..


This is Korean tea.. * Its my first time drinking it and it taste a bit like nescafe, only more diluted.. but I kinda like it lo..* ^__^

This is pancake and "wo tao kuo"
(I have no idea whats it called in English.. teach me if you know ya..)


This may look disgusting but its the nicest dish in the whole restaurant.. A lil' spicy but hey, Korean food ARE spicy. its called the lunchbox.. you know like the Japanese 'o-bento??"

He taught us how the Korean eat for this meal.. hehehee, dun wanna tell you all~~



And this is nothing special la, looks like Maggie mie kan? well, It taste like it too!! hahahha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment