Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Wed, Heart 6 went on a fellowship at OUG's Star Village.. We had so much fun and laughter there.. Esp the girls (Deborah, Puisan, Joanne and Chern Lin).. Yeap, I'm not in the list coz I'm usually and always the most quiet one.. Robin and I so cham sit besides them, kena kao kao by their voice.. AIHZ.. sam pat ppl..!! Den the restaurant people also a bit du lan us ad.. hahhaa.. I tell you, everywhere they go sure like dat punya.. I also dunno why.. aihz~~!!

People that attended (a-z) : Charlie, Chern Lin, CK, Deborah, Dennis, Jasmine, Joanne, Joon Joon, Mun Suet, Nicholas, Pooi Kee, Pui San and Robin.. (sorry if i ter-left anyone ya)


The chickz and the queen..!! hahhaha


WOO - HOO... HOT CHIQZ in the house yo..!!


Deb Deb and me..!! *sista's forever yo..!!*


*almost everyone.. *




Den Den, Joanne (aka zy) ^_^ , Deb, and Jasmine..!!


Den me Deb..


Robin dan aku..!!


ZHOU TUT FACE..!! * must blog..!!* hehehe..


YAY..!! the food are darn sedap.. heheh


Joanne leh..??


The boys.. well, half of them only la.. dunno where the rest lari to ad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment