Saturday, August 16, 2008

When my mom went Melacca and my sister went and find her own programme, two of my jimui's came and went sing k with me.. *If not I have to balik rumah eat Maggie mee.. all by myself, all becoz my mom dun let me go camp kat Genting :( *.. OMG, its the most expensive singing k session I've even went to.. RM 33 each wei.. The total came to about RM 101 bucks for only the three of us..!! But nvm la, its the experience that counts right?? ^__^ But so fun la, first time I hear Kah Inn sing.. hahahha.. Dun care, I wanna go again!! ^__^

In the k box:




the bill..!! *aaagggghhh..!!*

tengah syok sendiri time.. hahaha..











In the K place toilet:
*yeap, I like to go toilet and take picture.!!* ^__^



While waiting for the lift:



I purposely wanna blog this picture coz can see Sammy running towards the camera wanna take picture with us also.. HAHAHA.. she so damn ZHOU TUT..!!


OK lah, we let her come in the photo la. AIHZ..


Up-close shot of us..!! hehehe..
We even purposely miss the lift just to take the picture.. @__@




In the night time, we found a place in SS2 called The Cave.. The place is most suitable for couples coz the rooms there are kinda small and cozy, FOR COUPLES..!! It's at the same row as the Island Cafe.. you ppl can go check it out.. Can ask me to teman you ppl too.. hehehe.. We went there and only tried the drinks there, coz we kinda broke that time.. hahhaa.. ALL THANKS TO THE SINGING K SESSION.. hahaha.. whenever we see the waiters bring food to other ppl, we darn jealous lo.. But then my sister told me the next day that the food there is OK OK only.. so, maybe it's a good thing we didn't try.. hahaha..






Guess where are we..?? hahhaa..









So dark kan the pictures?? Coz the place there is dark dark de.. maklumla, untuk couple ba.. so need the ambiance to be ROMANTIC, you know.. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment