Sunday, November 9, 2008

AAGGGHHHH..!!

I'm so sick of this assignment..!! damn stress man~~!! still got 4 more assignment to go before I can officially say "MERDEKA..!!" aihz.. what to do, got to suffer first.. but I believe I can finish up these assignment and pass it, hopefully with lying colours..!!

I HAVE FAITH..~!!


Since I'm taking a break now, I'm gonna post about my art work of the day.. hehehe.. Me and my sister did a complete and usable shoe rack since my house is filled with shoe boxes.. My mom beh-tahan the sight so bought a DIY shoe rack.. and FYI: this is the second shoe rack i did.. hehehe.. I think maybe I should change my profession to a carpenter.. den no need stress bout GS and MLit, RFP and IPD..!!

AARRGGGHHHHHH......!!!!!!!!

STEP 1:


Figure out which wood goes where.. and start hammering..

Step 2:


ta-da..!! ada rupa ad.. hahaha

Step 3:


Add in the dividers

Step 4:


Install the doors

Step 5:




Instill the 'door knob' and the four kaki and then...
TA-DA...!! COMPLETE...!!
~HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA~

~So satisfying when the things you put so much effort on came out in a good result~


And voon voon, I know how you feel ad.. the more i do this assignment, the more angry i get.. aihz.. Malaysia, Malaysia~~

But check out this blog entry, people.. I feel so sad after reading it.. aihz~


http://twiart.blogspot.com/2005/08/racism-and-cronyism-in-malaysia-story.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment