Wednesday, November 26, 2008

first office work

Script of the day:


MS: Hi, can I speak to ___ ? I'm calling from XXX . Can I know your meter reading?
Customer: Ok, hold on.

-wait for 3 minutes-

customer: Ok. First meter is ____ , second is ____, third is ___ and last is ____ .
(MS busy typing the figures)
MS: Thank you.

FROM 8.30 a.m. UNTIL 5 p.m...!! non stop, except for luch break la.. hahah.. called about 500 customers ad.. hehehe..

My partners for today and the next two day:





my sien-ness look:



Den I bored kuo loong.. do some 'drawing' and Heart 6 stuff.. haahhaa..




3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    working hour, please don't take picture!
    Don't so miang
    wakakaka
    JC said...
    Fion called... too bad I need to clean my room, mom don let me out. Aiks
    Joanne said...
    KMS...u memang PIN SAM till keluar JUS la!!! Forgotten me and Deb and oso Dennis!!! Very super duper obvious our name inside the heart is u add in AT LAST de lo!!! See...the tepi there oso dun hv our name. Haih...suan liao, we fui sam jor.

Post a Comment