Monday, November 10, 2008

Farewell Heart 6..

Aihz.. Write the title also I emo ad.. but i still want to post abut my second family, Heart 6..

Thank you Lord for bringing Heart 6 into my life.. Thank you for each and every members in Heart 6. This is definitely not the end of us..!! It's only the beginning..!! We will forever have space for each other in our heart kan? ^_^

To Ck: Thank you for being such a great leader. I don't think Heart 6 can grow so much if you were not there to lead us along the way. thanks for all the care you've shown us and the time you've spend on us (spending money as well... hehehe).. I hope you will continue to look after us as our supervisor and don't change the way you are now. ^_^

To Robin: Thank you for being a great assistant in Heart 6 with you jokes and guitar and the 'serious' times. And thank you for bringing me CYC into my life. I believe you will be a great leader for the new Heart 6.. Lets Jia You together k? ^_^ Hope you can balance church with your studies (you know what I mean.. ^_^ )

To Pooi Kee: I can't believe how much you have grown these pass few months and I'm so happy that you have grown. Don;t ever give up and try to learn from your past experience. I;m glad you stayed in CYC and serve Him. Stop worrying about the little things, but look at the bigger picture. You'll be a great leader, don't worry. JIA YOU!!

To Pui San: Dear, you've been very busy lately and I hope to see you more often in CYC. Hope you will balance between church and your work kay?? Thanks for being such a good friend to me and listening to my problems. I hope we will still remain so good friend even though we are not in the same cg anymore.

To Ewoon: Girl, I don't know what CYC would be without you to deal with all the admin stuff. I know you might feel sad that you can't be with us during camps or what but we know you have done your best. Keep up the good work and hope we will still be good friends after this. ^_^

To Charlie and Jing Quan:
Thanks for the wonderful and beautiful lights we have during service. I'm so proud that you are starting a new cg, Hear 11.. Jia you lo!! Don't change the way you are now and I believe you two will do fine to lead this new group. ^_^

To the rest:
(Deborah, Joanne, Alden, Florence, Nicholas, Sylvia, Ham, Yen and Dennis)
It's been great knowing each one of you. Though we may not see each other so often after this but we will always be good friends. Keep seeking Him no matter which cg you're in and don't give up so easily. And remember to read the bible more often. Jia you in whichever cg you're in..!! Friends forever..!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment