Friday, November 21, 2008

~Wedding deco~

Phew~! What a tiring day today~! After jalan jalan in MV with Alden den go church and help CK out with a wedding ceremony deco..!! I realize I can't do any deco stuff related to cloths..!! and so can't Alden~!! We both suck in it..!! hahaha.. keep asking Isaac to help 'cap' our sau mei~ hahahah.. I think we play and joke more than we do work.. 'Yuet zou yuet shui'.. hahaha.. But we did take lots of nice pictures there.. and the deco done by CK is so darn pretty lo~! OMG, today the whole wedding rehearsal make me wanna get married only~! agghh!! damn 'han ka' now..!! hahahaa.. And I think Alden also damn 'han ka' lo~! keep holding the white cloth imagining he's getting married~! SO GAY..!! hahaha..


Nice kan the deco made by CK ..??


Ji Mui Alden and I


me playing the piano..!!
looks pro kan?? thx thx..!!





CAN YOU SEE HOW GAY ALDEN IS..!! OMG..!!

See how dirty are our feet's..!! all our hard work in decorating..!!

Two very 'han ka' people..!!
I wonder how our husbands will look like?? hmm..........
Alden sudah ada husband kan?? mrs. lee.. hahahaa..

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    KMS~~~
    what GAY!
    what 'han ka'
    u only 'han ka'
    not me, ok?
    i just 'han cui' jek
    grrrr
    JC said...
    erm, so many typo after reading:
    "Phew~! What [i] tiring day today~!"
    "and the deco done [my] CK is so darn"
    unless you mean that way. LOL. Keep directing to yourself only.

    And the last one:
    "wonder how [our] husbands will look"
    guess this you really mean it kan? LOL

Post a Comment