Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aihz, been feeling very unsettling and upset lately. Mainly is because of the fact that I don't know why some people can be so beautiful on one side and yet so ugly on the other. I mean how can a person be so different in front of A and totally opposite in front of B? Am I thinking too much or is this really your true colour? There's a Chinese proverb saying that we know a person's face but not a person's heart. I guess its true huh? Should I give up trying to figure you out or should i bear with it all and keep acting like nothing has happened? Like we could still be friends like we use to? The pastor now days have been talking ab out planting your seed in a good environment. An environment where you can grow and shine; but I know I can't do that with you. With all these feelings in me that I know one day is gonna eat me up alive. I'm so sick of guessing what have I done wrong or where along the way is the downfall of our relationship. Maybe we both are not in the wrong side, maybe we are just meant to be friends - just friends.

Sorry people for being so emo. You know I;m usually not very emo. Unless I really need to get it off my chest. And don't have to ask who am i referring to. It's a secret between me and Him. ^_^

1 Comment:

  1. JC said...
    You had successfully made me emo too. Sad for you, emo for you, let me share with you, and together bring your seed and grow it in the correct, good, healthy, encouraging environment, without all those bad, discouraging and evil factors. (I know you have lots of seeds, so don't worry ;) )

Post a Comment