Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aihz, been going out until late at night for these pass few days.. What have i been doing? haha.. alot lo..


Working:

- Wednesday - Roadshow in Binary college, promoting HighStreet5 (online game).. Just need to give out samples to the students for 3 hours only.. hahahaa..
Next tuesday gonna work the same job again, but in another college.. ^_^

- Thursday & Friday - Work as telecom, call people and invite them to an event.. damn easy punya! also work for around 5 hours or so only, but this time gor Eric to teman me work.. hahaa..

Shopping!:
- Times Square - Went there 3 days in a row but damn GG.. The first 2 days only spend around 2 or 3 hours there.. So only manage to buy one shirt on each day.. Then the third day damn happy.. Went there but kena drag to Sungai Wang by Eric and Rui Wei.. But LUCKILY can buy lots of stuff there.. Bought two t shirts and a skinny jeans pants.. Damn Happy! hahahaa.. Have to thank that two monkey for dragging me to Sg. Wang ad.. hahhaah..

Yum Cha + L4D:
- After all the working and shopping, we went yum cha at Murni on Thursday and Played L4D for the second time on Friday.. that game kinda nice to play.. I kinda like being the zombie now.. hahhaa.. but still damn noob in it.. ^_^

Movie:
- Went to watch Chihuahua with Pui San and Tao Kei in Times Square on Wednesday.. damn funny lo that show, kinda touching also.. I wanna download that movie ad.. haahaa.. coz I like movies about animals de, esp dog movies.. hehehhe..


Eat:
- Ate Shogun in Pyramid (after movie at T. Square) with me fellow college gang to bid Kien's farewell.. hahhah.. He'll be leaving to Aussie soon.. I'm so gonna miss all his retarded acts.. sob sob.. And our new name is S Spade 7 or S Club 7 ( I don't know which one also).. hahaha.. Coz they say I always focus on Heart 6.. ^_^ ..

- Ate Sushi King on Thursday (once we got our salary).. And it totally remind me why I don't go Sushi King anymore already.. so sucky already, except for the 'Golden Ball'.. That one is damn sedap (intro-ed by P.San).. *claps claps* hahaha..





Me and San in Times Square..
Looks like we're in Japan kan? HHAHAA..


CS and I during L4D


~ And more pictures yet to be taken from Mr. Eric ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment