Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009~!!

Goodbye 2008..
I had a real good time with you but every meetings got to have its ending.. So here I am, saying goodbye to you. Thank you for all the great memories you gave me. Don't be sad, bacause I won't be.. ^_^ Hopefully 2009 will give me more great memories..!!

Hello 2009..!!
Lemme first say, why la must you come so early? Because of you, I am officially 20 years old..!! But if follow birthday then i just turned 19 less than a month ago.. hahaha.. Aihz, I could only enjoy 3 weeks of being 19 years old.. sob sob.. But anyway, as you are here, I shall enjoy it to the max.. It not everyday I am 20 years old kan? hahaha..


But anyway, here are my resolution:

- Get better results in college
- Get myself a bf ^_^
- Earn more money
- Travel more places with family and friends
- Have more passion for my one and only Lord


Sei lo, I think I got lots of resolution, but slowly la.. hahha.. Got some can't post here punya..
^_^


ENJOY 2009 PEOPLE..!!


Hope it will bring you lots of joy and wonderful memories..!!

2 Comments:

  1. Florence said...
    wish u all da wish can come true =)
    Anonymous said...
    good luck to u!!

    light-robin

Post a Comment