Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a generous Alden~!

If you ever heard me say that Alden is kiam sup, I officially take it back today.. Cause he was damn damn damn generous today.. Not only he belanja me and Jason eat Kim Gary (RM 40++), he also belanja us watch movie (RM33 in total).. So generous kan? HAHAHA.. i understand if he belanja me la, since I didn't even bring RM1 out, but he belanja Jason also, who can afford to pay for himself.. hahaha.. therefore, I officially categorise Alden in the generous category. Oh ya, on top of it, he used up like RM1300 on his car 2 days ago but he still go the heart to belanja us.. so....


THANK YOU, ALDEN SEE..!!

This is Alden.. To all guys and girls who are single,

HE IS STILL SINGLE..!! aahahahhaa



Before movie, we went MPH to 'read book' but ended up taking picture instead.. ^_^





~ Acting cute ~







~ YES MAN ~



About: Jim Carrey stars as Carl Allen, a man who signs up for a self-help program based on one simple principle: say yes to everything...and anything. At first unleashing the power of “yes” transforms Carl’s life in amazing and unexpected ways, but he soon discovers that opening up his life to endless possibilities can have its drawbacks.
Time: 1 hour 45 mins



This is the guy who made him change from a 'No Man' to a 'Yes Man'.


This is my favourite scene.. the left side guy wanted to jump down building but Carrey sang to him so that he would not jump. damn funny.. @.@

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yea, thanks for blog about me!!! Hahaha! So I'm waiting for you to belanja me back! =)
    JC said...
    Alden is rich!
    And I think he belanja you because I was there!
    So thank me please!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm POOR...
    Yaya. KMS must thank JC..
    I belanja you because JC was there!
    Hahahaha... =)
    Florence said...
    i jealous edi lor..
    alden didnt belanja me so much b4 !!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!bee buu bee buu~lol
    Anonymous said...
    Who are you? Why should I belanja U ? HAHAHAA
    Anonymous said...
    really so touch if alden is me.. haha.. alden will very proud ms post like this^^ alden single hor... ms not single meh? wakaaa
    LiGhT said...
    OMG...!! ALDEN SEE...
    perception to him totally change !!
    ALDEN i wan mum mum ><

    besides, happy new year mun suet^^
    new year new hope, together gambateh la,
    thanks for being around, i'm serious..
    i wish you this time, kindly re-wish me if ada heart before tonight 12am..

Post a Comment