Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aihz, nothing much to say bout this bazaar.. Let the photos do all the talking kay?






Mei wei and I


oh ya.. and thx Alden for comin all the way here to support this bazaar and buying for me my birthday and christmas present.. and forcing me to blog about it..!!

From Alden:





From eric:
*thx sei si..!!*




And also i gained a 'darling' from this bazaar.. introducing...... mr. chien lung~! hahaha.. my darling from Leo..



this guy very cool de.. first time meet him in LLC tot he a bit lan ci.. but after knowing him, found out that he is not that cool, just a lil' quiet.. and the way he laugh is so damn funny.. but overall he is a good guy la.. though he is younger than me 2 years but he is kinda mature in his thinkin.. *i think*.. hahahha.. actually don't really know him that deep yet.. need to spend more time with him dulu~ And he's damn nice to bully punya.. Coz everything you ask him also he will say 'okay okay'.. hahhaa.. and he also got belanja me play daytono.. so i guess he is not a kiam sup fella lo.. or maybe its because I just met him so he needs to be nice to me?? hmmmm.... ~

so girl, he is still available ya.. but i need to interview you first before you come close to my darling.. hahhaa.. if you not qualified den I'm gonna keep him for myself ad.. hahhaha..

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Walau... I FORCE u pulak
    'You good coconut'
    Grrrr
    And hor, the last picture... Why you cut JC de picture? You so bad! Hahahaha

Post a Comment