Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas countdown~!

Yay.. My most favourite season is here again..!! woo-hoo..!! I love christmas!! hehehe..


Venue: The curve
Time: 9 p.m. till 12 stg
Ppl: Alden, Ivan, Mun Fatt
Met: Sammy + friends, PJI friends




Countdown in







5...










4...









3...











2...











1...











MERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!


~In McD~





~inside The Curve~




















met up with Sammy and her friends at Kenny Rogers


~her friends~


nice kan the deco there?










Mr. snowman~!




went mamak after countdown and dunno why me and Alden ended up taking picture with the ah-ne.. ^_^ damn funny that time..




Came back home damn smelly and soapy.. the people there keep spraying the snow thingy to everyone.. damn gila de.. I'm too old to take the heat.. hahaha..

1 Comment:

  1. Florence said...
    haha so funny d last pic..
    nx time wan take pic wif ah-ne thn come my brickfields ma !! > <

Post a Comment