Thursday, December 4, 2008



Though some part of the camp was totally horrible, but at least I had fun there.. but the most geram part is.... I FREAKIN DARK AD NOW..!! dan babi lo the sun~! If I were to rate my darkness with 0 is white and 10 is like charkul, I think I am 6.5 ad lo now..! I scared myself when I look in the mirror and see how dark I've become.. but only got one good thing that came out from it, my eye bags won't be so obvious ad.. ahhaha.. But lucky I got the ability to go back fair fast.. hehehe.. then don't have to worry so much.. ^_^ .. Feeling like blogging longer but wanna sleep ad.. My eyes gonna shut anytime.. so freaking tired~! And I have learnt alot of things through this camp and hopefully I'll be able to implement and instill them in my daily life activity.. ^_^



The good points about the camp:

- Get to meet new people

- Have more friends

- Got to bulit a stronger relation with my fellow Leos

- Get to order people around

- Get to overnight in the forest for one night + camp fire

- Get to play leapard crawl, flying fox and kayaking

P/S: Kayaking.. I'm damn pro at kayaking ad.. hahaha..




The bad points:

- Damn damn damn dark ad

- Have been feeding the mosquitoes with my blood

- Have to bath in the worst ever imginable toilet (its like a zoo for insects)

- Not enough sleep

- Dehydrated

- No hot water to bath in

- Almost lost my voice

- Lots of sudden blue blacks but surprisingly no wounds or watsover, only a few cuts and knocked my head on god knows what

3 Comments:

  1. 貞霖 said...
    where is it? looks fun!!!
    JC said...
    Cepatnya you update?
    Anonymous said...
    wow
    haha
    seems like u r having fun ther!!!
    hahaha

Post a Comment