Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tiring Christmas 2008

Yesterday after countdown came back home at 2 am plus but 4 plus only can sleep. BUt today 10 am wake up already to celebrate christmas with my fellow church friends = Alden, Puisan , Florence, Mun Fatt and Ivan.

What we did?


- Go midvalley queue up for movie ticket but no nice seating and almost all tickets are sold out
- Nothing to do, go play arcade basketball in Jusco then eat asam laksa there
- Wanted to play bowling but went to San's place and played mahjong and card games
- Fetch Florence back home in Brickfields then pick Tao Kei up
- Play real basketball game
- Eat bak kut teh for dinner


~jusco-ing~


Almost went and play bowling.. I just realise I dun like play bowling de.. so sien.. hahaha


Someone buy that red round thing for me eh!! from Living Cabin.. ^_^ pls! hehehe


I love the red thing.. Its a lollipop btw.. hahahha




alamak.. kena taken secretly.. hahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment