Monday, December 22, 2008

[Dec 19] After spending a few hours in Genting with my dear fellow Leos and a free entrace to outdoor theme park, I went down by bus to rush back for the pool BBQ party at Sylvia's house. Although I was feel kinda berat hati leaving them in Genting, but i had fun in the party.. What a fun and noisy night that night~! keep laughing and chasing each other. Then we got sing x'mas songs and swim in the pool.. damn syok~! Then we exchanged xmas present with each other and I got a teddy bear from Natasha.. but only got one bad point.. I've been feeding mosquitoes the whole night.. aihz.. no wmy leg like got damn lots of love bites.. hahaha..


Yi ping the not-so-pro bbq-ing


Mun Fatt teaching me guitar.. i know the G' note ad.. hahaha..


~Heart 6~



~Heart 7~


~Heart 11~

Everyone suppose to bring a present each.. TADA..!!


Group picture..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment