Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sardar Jee

Have a great weekend and enjoy the jokes..!!



Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India..
Boss: Which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India.


2 sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing?
Sardar 2: Don't worry, I have one more.


Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but it starts with 'T'.
Sardar: Oh, what a stranga car, starts with Tea. All cars I know starts wuth petrol.


Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue you've broken.
Sardar: Thank God! I thought it was a new one


At the scene of an accident a man was rying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Sardar: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head, Is he crying?


In an interview,
Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrr. . . . . . . .
interviewer shouts: Stop it.
Sardar: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment