Tuesday, December 23, 2008

P.J.I.C.

For those who don't know what PJIC stand for...... too bad la..!! hahahha.. But anyway, after having lots and lots of laughter from mamak just now (after meeting), we came up with this family tree in PJI..



Summary:
- Fion and Eric are married
- Then they get me, Jason and Justin
- I am married to Chien lung ^_^, but am previously married to CS
- My first marriage come out Jack, who is now married to J.Hsien
- Den Jason went and kao my ex husband (CS)
- But after CS come into the family, he and Eric (his father-in-law) got affair pulak
- Den suddenly CS got affair with penguin and Taiko outside (poor Jason) - CS is such a kaki perempuan and lelaki..!!
- Then Justin his is happily married to Rui Wei but their relationship will soon got lots of 3rd and 4th party.. ^_^
- Lots of ppl haven add inside yet: Nicholas - soon to have affair with Fion, Rui Wei gonna have affair with Taiko and lots more.. haahha..

TBC

P/S: what a great time I had with my fellow Leo's. Hope next year we will be this close still.. ^_^
and P.J.I.C. stands for Petaling jaya Incest Club.. hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment