Tuesday, January 13, 2009

T A G - G E D

幸福套餐 NO。1♥
01 你的绰号 : Kong Mun Suet (Suet, Kong, and alot more)
02 年龄 : 19
03 生日 : 12 Dec 1989
04 星座 : Sagitarius
05 兴趣 : Watch movie, shopping, yum cha, bonding session, makan!
06 专长 : erm.. talking? hahha.. nothing actually, everything also average je..

幸福套餐 NO。2♥
01 你有没有喜欢的人? : Use to.. now don't have already..
02 是否在交往? : Nope, still single and available
03 现在幸福吗? : I think I am, but there are times when I don't feel 幸福
04 如果上天给你勇气,最想做什么事? : Tell others how I feel about them
05 如果有天,你爱的人跟你告白的话? : I would be damn damn happy and accept him immediately

幸福套餐 NO。3♥
01 点你的人是: Wan Yen, Alden, Pui San & Mun Fatt
02 她是你的 : Friends
03 她的个性? : WY: crazy punya, Alden: very obedient to parents, PS: stubborn, MF: friendly
04 认识她多久? : WY, PS - one year, Alden - Half a year, MF - One month
05 你觉得她怎样? : WY: very funny, PS: very good friend, Alden: always kek sei me, MF: easy to talk to
06 你想对她说什么 : Hope we will would still be friends in the next 10 years.. ^_^

幸福套餐 NO。4♥
01 最爱的节目 : Criminal minds
02 最爱的音乐 : Sentimental songs
03 最爱的季节 : Dunno eh, nvr experience the 4 seasons before here in M'sia.. ahhaha..
04 最爱的卡通 : Walt disney characters
05 最爱的人 : God, family, friends and myself
07 最爱的国家 : Malaysia ba?
08 最爱的天气 : Raining times

幸福套餐 NO。5♥
01 如果上天给你三个愿望:
第一个愿望 :My family and friends stay happy and healthy always
第二个奢望 : I won't have to spend my older times alone
第三个梦想 : Save up more money and go travel
02 你是很专一的人吗 : I like to think that I am.. ^_^
03 最深刻的回忆? : Too many ad eh..
04 你是个很有信心的人吗? : I think so, but depends on situation.. hahha
05 你很爱微笑吗 : Yes!
06 如果你要放弃你现在的生活,你愿意吗 : No way, but there are somethings that I wish I can erase away..
07 妄想什么样的生活 : A life full with laughters
08 是否横刀夺爱才是爱 : Nope.. die also won't be third party..

I want to tag:
1 - Sammy
2 - Jason Chong
3 - Chong Sheng
4 - Eric Teh
5 - Robin Ooi
6 - Wen Yuin
7 - Rui Wei
8 - Jun Hsien
9 - Jerrard
10 - Big Head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment