Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess what I got from this Chinese New Year..??


Food poisoning..!!


Damn GG eh~!! Keep vomiting and lau sai-ing.. LOL.. *OK, I didn't have to tell you guys those..* hahahah

But Aihz, so sad la.. Can't enjoy all the delicacies prepared by by hometown relatives.. aihz aihz aihz..

But good also, can jaga badan during this festive season.. LOL..

So. . . . . Who's house got open house for me to go..?? hehehhe..

My house can come de.. But no ang pau la, cause my mom still in Ipoh.. You guys can come and eat biscuits.. My house got damn a lot.. ^_^

But anyway..

Happy Chinese New Year ya'll..!!

2 Comments:

  1. Joanne said...
    Aiyak gal, food poisoning so charm. But am not better than u also la...i hv high fever on the first day of CNY, slept for the whole afternoon. Sien...
    Florence said...
    aiyo..kesian..better jaga a bit la..
    ask u dun eat a lot de la..haha now food poisoning then u noe !hahaha take care ya =)

Post a Comment