Sunday, January 4, 2009

~Goodbye lou kong~

LIM CHONG SENG,

Even though its 5 am in the morning and I am dead tired from work + cc + yum cha, but I made this entry is specially made for you..


My dear lou kong, although I do not know you very long but thanks for trusting me enough to share your problems with me.. Although not ALL of them, but I think I know stuff about you more than other people kan? Even though you're going to KTAR in a few hours time, but here I am wishing you all the best, my dear.. Hope you will enjoy college life and don't worry/think so much. Life is about enjoying kan? And remember to come back every weekends, its just an LRT away.. dun so lazy.. =p Don't hesitate to message or call me if anything happens or when you are bored or you just need someone to turn to. You know I will always reply and pick up your calls.. even though you will make me pokai but I will still reply you.. so, be considerate a bit and change to 016 please.. hahahhaa.. And, thanks for being such a good friend to me, even though apparently I always ditch you but you still stay by me.. hahaha.. And don't always use divorce as your tag line ah!! hahhaa.. Anywayz, take care and always remember all the happy moments that we have together ya, like this one:


^_^ ^_^ ^_^






0 Comments:

Post a Comment