Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IT Hyperstore

Yesh! I finally got the pictures from Eric.. Now I can blog about my 5 days spent in IT Hyperstore working as a promoter (3 days) and a vase (2 days).. I finally know how does it feel to be a vase.. Being placed there for people to see and you feel so useless sitting there.. Aihz.. But it's easy job la and easy money la.. Ok, the story is like this.. I was placed to be in charge of the membership recruitment of this IT place at customer service counter.. the shop dahla got very little customer, even lesser that wants to apply for membership. So can you imagine how freakin bored I was there ah? my god.. The only advantage is I get to sit who day (compared to the promoters who needs to stand whole day), I get to listen to my mp3 and stare at all of the customers.. hahahah..

But I want to thank Pui San, Tao Kei and my lou gong, Chong Sheng for coming aaaaaaaall the way to teman me there.. At least I wouldn't be THAT bored.. Aihz, now I really miss those happy times we spend while working there.. ^_^



My supervisor (Steve) when I was the vase
~Can you believe he is 27 years old?~ OMG~!!

The fella with my same sirname - Kong Kar Seng





0 Comments:

Post a Comment