Saturday, August 11, 2007

A day at gym.. again

Yesterday Justin and I went to the gym at Jaya 33 again. We went at 2.30 pm and exercised for about 2 hours till 4.30 and decided to go Jaya supermarket to walk and chill out.. =) we bought sushi to be eaten as well since we were damn hungry due to the ‘strainers’ work out we did.. And then we returned to the gym bout five something to attend the classes offered there. This time, we didn’t go for the body step class; instead we went for the SUPER COOL hip hop class. The instructor was super cool and out-going. She was soooo friendly also! I even get to take picture with her!! Hehehe! Her step were all cool and all but damn tiring. Since we had to repeat the same steps till we got it perfect! Which was like for 8 or 9 times non stop! Den she told us to put our own style into the step and make it original. So.. I did the mun suet style la.. hehehe.. den she say, “Wa, good ar you”.. HAHAHAHAHH!! Walau eh, I damn happy that time. Such pro like her say I good.. WAKAKAKA..

THE GYM..


the hiphop instuctor, SEVEN!!


my day at the gym...

justin working that arms of his..

me after cyling.. =)

pic taken just after the hiphop class finish

body combat class
time: 10 minutes.. colories burned: 40..!!



And to Nai Lin.. Sorry ya for not able to attend the camp! I really want to go de, if got people teman.. hehe.. I have a big feeling Abby wont go, so I guess that means that I also not going as well.. Real sorry ya! I promise one day I sure attend your projects de!!

Oh, and my mom bought a new sofa as well!! Finally I get to sit some place comfortable that feels more like H-O-M-E..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment