Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WOO-HOO..!! My new car is finally here!!! Ok la... Not ‘my’ new car la, my mom’s new car... =) but still... It’ll be mine someday... HAHAHAAHAH... It’s a brand new MYVI, white in colour, plat number: BJQ 784 (the plat number not nice la, I prefer the previous one, BER 756) But never mind, janji got new car, and not the stupid old idiotic kancil..!!

Similarity and dissimilarity between the two vehicles:

KANCIL
White
Small (lots smaller)
Air conditioner always rosak *cilaka*
11 years old
No power, especially naik bukit
Have to service almost every 2-3 months *waste money*
Cannot drive back to Ipoh / Malacca – too old ad the car
Mommy always dun let my sister and I go out at night - scared car break down middle of no where late at night
Very small car, always kena buli on road *babi Malaysians*

MYVI
White
Big and spacious
New car- air cond sure wont rosak, so fast.
11 days old
Naik bukit, no sweat now!
Service every 6-7 months once, gua…
Can even drive straight to Vietnam..!! hahaha
Can go out ANYTIME to ANYWHERE..!! *with my sister as driver la, of coz*
Bigger car, can buli others on road! Haha! *babi me-haha*



Yes... I even took picture of the tire… hehe

Conclusion-nya, CB the bloody kancil car, I can finally criticize the damn car ad!! WAKAKAKA… *blek*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment