Thursday, August 23, 2007

A day in Pyramid..

Yesteday I went to Pyramid together with my two other friends from Assunta; Liang Fang and Mee Kee. *I haven been seeing each of them close to 8 months already, except Fang who I recently bump into the other day… Dats why we planned to keluar and hang* We originally were suppose to watch Ratatouille but couldn’t coz no space. *that famous ke that show?* so, we watched Evan Almighty instead. I would give a 7 outta 10 for that show. Though it was short, it was actually quite touching. *Not that I cried ar anything, but I got chicken skin all over me* not bad la that show... worth my movie ticket (though I didn’t pay a cent coz I got free movie pass), if I actually paid for one. Then after movie three of us jalan-jalan a lil’… I bought an anklet for me to wear on my cousins wedding dinner…! Three of us shared money to buy Fang a jacket from ‘Plastic’ which she love so much for her bday present (i feel so bad coz she had to pay as well… but she insisted!) which Mee Kee and I owe her… Lepas tu, each of us balik our own respective places… *Fang fetch us back*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment