Sunday, August 26, 2007

Friday, 24rd August

The S.A.Y. club went to Angkasapuri which is located in Angkasapuri (^-^) today. We met up in college at 8.15 am and reached the place at somewhere around 9 am. In the bus, there was a lil’ segregation as the FICM Jan were sitting behind making havoc and the diploma people were sitting in front with not much noise.. But anyway, when we reached the place, we were guided by Pn. Rozanah (I think that’s her name..) around the whole RTM compound. We visited the television studios and radio studios. I finally have a clear idea as to how the production of all the news, reality program and radio stations work. My partner for the day was DEBORAH..!! We took pictures everywhere!! Hehehe.. and then we went back to college by bus and the ride back was really fun coz everyone (almost everyone) have bonded and there were no segregation.. But in the end of the day, I felt really happy coz I’ve bonded with some of the diploma students and even the students from my very own class.. This experience in RTM station was very beneficial coz I might be involved with these things when I graduate 3 ½ years later…

one of the tv studios there..
equiptments for the production..

the massive amount of cloths in RTM

editing process..

traxx fm radio station

amir trying out his voice and it went on live!

deborah and I


my mentee - nadia .. (acting cute)


Saturday, 25th August

Woo-hoo.. its my sister’s birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONG MUN MUN…!! Today was damn tiring for me.. I’ve been outdoor for about 14 hours..!! Freaking tired! In the morning (8.30am-12pm), I went for my Leo installation in the MPPJ library. I was there early to help out with the deco and prepare my emcee speech. Yes! I was the emcee for the day together with another guy, Eric. We did okay, I guess… maklumlah, first time emcee for the both of us, so we were a lil’ nervous… but the event went on as planned anyway. We finished the event bout 11.30 den we all went to the canteen for some refreshment where we took the BOD picture. Oh, forgot to mention.. I’m the new ‘tamer’ and ‘tail-twister’ for LEO club of Petaling Jaya Integrity 2007/2008. My duty is to keep all meeting nonsense free. When means to make sure they don’t go out of topic when discussing some issue and wasting time. Also, I just found out today that I’m supposed to be the store keeper of this club (dang it..!). Which means I’m suppose to keep all the stuff - badges, card, clothes, rubbish, dirt, etc. (cilaka betul.. hmp..! )

After the install, I went to mid valley with my mom and sis. We bought our groceries and lingerie there. Coz my mom will be leaving to Pangkor for 4 day 3 night, my dad will be staying with me and my sister here in PJ. So we bought extra snacks and food to eat and cook at night. My mom also bought her top and pants for my cousin’s ‘cam cha’(pour tea) ceremony. My sis and I became her consultant. Surprisingly, her clothes were bought from the Harajuku place in Jusco. They surprisingly sell lots of nice tops in the Harajuku place.

i saw Lin Yu Chong in midvalley!! *lucky..!!*
damn alot of people there~~


After the midvalley trip, it was already 6.30 pm. We rushed back to have dinner with my tai pak (first uncle) and his family to celebrate my sister’s b’day together. My uncle wanted to belanja makan coz its my sister’s 21st b’day. After makan in the Golden Dragon Restaurant, we went back to my uncle’s house to chill and eat b’day cake. The cake was lychee cake. It was actually kinda nice. I tot it would be weird considering I’ve never eaten one before.. ^_^ … when I went back, it was already bout 10.30.. ~dead tired ~ ~

my sister's bday cake


my sister...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment