Monday, August 6, 2007

Friday, 3 rd August

After the IT replacement class, Alicia was kind enuf to drop me at Taylor's Subang campus for my work as a promoter (again*). But this time it was quite different coz it was like a roadshow where my only job is to pass out munchy's sample for the arrogant student of taylors SUBANG campus to try out.. *some of them really damn LCLY (lan ci lan yong) one lo* There were small mini games there such as blowing balloon till it burst, blog balloons den burst it while sitting on a gals lap, etc..

see who's balloon burst first..


blow.. bloww.. keep blowing.. keep blowing..!!
syok-ness the guys..

same situation - different roles



Jaime (marketing assistant of MD)
& me in my munchy's attire



hit as hard as you can!!
*(some guys are damn wimp)*

After the Taylor job, me and Christine went to the Axis tower in PJ to promote Daisy product in Fitness First. It was damn odd for us to be serving milk in a gym so we received many glares from the people who works out there..

Christine and I

me in the gym - posing.. =)


Saturday, 4 th August
i went to the Jaya 33's True Fitness to try out the 7 days free trial thing. Shockingly,., that gym is not that good.. i was hoping for a small cafe and resting sofa like the other gyms (Fitness First & Cal Fitness) but many tau only got the water cooler machine. that also one of it went rosak.. =( .. i went there with Justin and we spent bout 4-5 hours there, attending the Body-Step class.. the instructor was quite cute damn ada unsur-unsur gayness in him.. the bloody class was damn shit tiring.. me and Juatin wanna faint ad! We cannot take it anymore so we called its quites and went to the toilet instead to take a bath and balik. the toilet was unexpectedly big! with sauna rooms, shower, changing place, lots of mirror, the jamban at the other side etc.




the instuctor..


Sunday, 5 th August
I went out with my daddy and sister to watch Vacancy. That show, for me, is damn nice. Its very trilling.. and the storyline quite fresh.. so it was worth the money paid (although my father keluar the money..) and then after movie we went and shop a lil' in midvalley. i bought 2 new purple baju! keke..

Vacancy..


from momoe.. *i officially lurve this shop now!!*


from plastic.. *darn cute~~!!!* and this shop too!* =)



I also went to Jaya supermarket and bought Bobo - from memory lane~~!


Two new earrings, also from Jaya supermarket.. *same design, different colour*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment