Monday, August 20, 2007

SATURDAY, 18th Aug

Today was a day where I opened my eyes and heart to a brand new culture in Malaysia... Why?? I went to Cineleisure today, after my Leo meeting in the morning, with Alissa for an animation exhibition there. There were lots of girls and guys wearing cosplay attire! Some looked damn damn cool but some looks darn weird to me… Some even scare the s**t outta me..! Coz they were just S-C-A-R-Y..!! There were also a comic drawing competition going on as well, but that was nothing important la... =) But anyway, I manage to take picture with some of the cosplay characters there!! Ahhhhh!! There’s this one cosplay guy damn cool de..! Quite leng zhai also!! Hehehe… I of coz took a picture with him as well… =) *hahahah* … then got lots of other character from some unknown anime (to me), so I kept asking Alissa, “Who’s that? From which anime? So weird one?” ~ ~ There’s also this guy who look like a bloody pirate and damn scary de! Scary until I dun dare to take picture of him.. Even Alissa don’t know who he is ~ so spooky ~ but then this whole experience opened my eyes to their life, as in they dress up as they like without caring about what others think of them and I respect that. They’re also really really really polite! Not the normal Malaysian you see on street; the rude ones... *hmp* I also saw lots of people there who are like Alissa’s character... very anime like and totally CUTE... =) Here are some pictures Alissa and I took:



from various anime...

the leng chai!! *wakaka*

dunno who this fella is.. but very kawaii!! hehe

from: Quran High School Host Club

NARUTO cast

After Cineleisure, I went to Midvalley with my sister and bought a new heel for my cousins wedding dinner on Sept and a new white belt... hehehe… and tap au the famous rice with ikan pari + sotong from the Oasis food court… *damn pedas and syoook*

this is the dress i'm gonna wear to my cousin wedding dinner..

heels and belt..

SUNDAY, 19th Aug

Today is my mom’s b*day…!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY, MOMMY!! I L-O-V-E U…!! *muakss* hehehe… I went to 1 Utama today with my parents and sister to celebrate my mom’s birthday (something we’ve not done in quite a while)… we watched Perfect Stranger in the morning and went for lunch after that... Lunch was of course paid by my sister and I… and the bday cake too in the evening.. *bankrupt aku ~ ~) but never mind la.. for my mom… =)
we ate in Oriental Cravings kat 1U.. that's my mommy... =)
her bday cake my sis and i bought for her..



my mommy... *hehehehe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment