Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka 50th countdown..

Yesterday I received a phone call from Kah Inn at 11 plus askin me to join them for countdown. At first I couldn’t join them. Why?? Like usual, transport problem. Then my ‘saviour’, Wei Jing came and fetched me to countdown together in Pyramid. The problem is, when we reach Pyramid, it was already about 12.20am, so countdown what la?? All of us went to the nearest bar, Rainforest to ‘yum chou’(booze) instead. We ordered 2 buckets of Carlsberg but I drank about 1 bottle plus only... ^_^ ... Then the music went hyped and the dance floor was open. So... what else??? Dance..!! It was like a small club.. Then lots of strangers came up to us and started dancing with us. First I was okay with it, then they started to touch and asking number all from me, so I stay away from them. I dun like lo when strangers start to be TOO overly excessive friendly. So after bout 2 hours plus of dancing and boozing, the 6 of us went to Asia Café to ‘yum cha’. While waiting for the rest to reach Asia café, Wai Phan and I talked in his car about our personal life since we haven’t been seeing each other for… bout 10 months? After everyone arrived, our ‘yum cha’ plan tak jadi pulak. Instead, we went playing pool. Mee Kee, Sammy and Wei Jing went back first coz they tired ad, so left only me, Kah Inn and Wai Phan in the pool area. That bloody Wai Phan won me three times in a row so I had to pay for the table. But never mind… ‘kin dou fuk shu’.. After pool, he sent me home and it was already 4.30 am. I reached home with the nastiest smell ever! Full with smoke and alcohol everywhere.
YUCKs..!!

me, Kah Inn, sammy, Wei Jing, Mee Kee
w.phan, inn, mk

four leng lui (haha..!!)

inn, jing, me

jing, me, phan, inn
*stupid carlsberg bloking my face*

mk, sammy, inn, jing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment